Nuketown 2025 may be my favorite part of the new Call of Duty game, Black Ops 2.
I am very impressed that the designers decided to make it have it’s own game mode also. 24/7 Nuketown weekend had HUGE success in the first installment of the Black Ops game so I guess they took some notes.
After playing hours and hours of Nuke Town in the first and second black ops, I have learned a few simple tips to do very well almost every game. Here are some tips to own on Nuketown.
- Be aggressive. The map is so small that the aggressors usually win. You can try to camp and take it slow, but after a few kills, any good player will just spam nade your camping spot.
- I like to use a SMG on this map ALL THE TIME. SMG’s seem to have the fastest rate of fire, and are made for smaller areas as there range isn’t the best. I guess this doesn’t really matter, but I always do the best with the SMGs because of my aggressive play style.
- If you can stay behind/in the middle of the busses in the middle, you can usually outplay everyone and get good kill streaks if you are smart and cover both your flanks.
- NADE NADE NADE. DO THIS! I honestly just usually throw both of my grenades away at the early start of my respawn so I don’t get distracted with them later. I usually get multiple kills a game with just throwing them where I think the enemy is off the bat.
- When you are in one of the two houses at the windows, don’t stand directly in the window, stand to the side so you can’t be seen by everyone, only the people who come into your path of fire, giving you the advantage every time.
- Lay some mines or whatever defensive item you have at the door up from the stairs so you don’t get knifed while in the house.
- If an enemy has a massive kill streak reward and everyone is getting slaughtered when they spawn, camp inside the house until it is over!!
Honestly these tips are very minor and most players who have played a while should know this stuff like second nature, but there are a few, and I know this because I slay them in Nuke Town every day, who could use this information. I hope it was helpful, don’t get upset or frustrated just try to get better!