So you want to get out of ELO hell? You and many others, so read up on what is working for me!
Recently I have been stuck at a low ELO, aka ELO HELL, and I know most League of Legends players struggle with this also. I honestly feel I’m a pretty good player, but because of starting ranked when I didn’t take it seriously, I dropped pretty low during my first placement matches.
First, I want to state the reasons why I dropped to the 900 ELO bracket in the first place
- Placement matches. I didn’t take these seriously, and jumped into ranked too soon after hitting 30.
- I didn’t play champions I felt I’ve mastered.
- I was new to ranked
Now, here is how to get your ELO up, and how to get get yourself out of ELO hell.
- DON’T RAGE AT YOUR TEAM. At the start of the game, try to be the moral leader, say go team, we can do this, or let’s work together and not rage!!
- At champion select, PICK YOUR BEST ROLL!! My best roll is ADC, so at the beginning I ask politely for ADC, I almost always get it. I still lose my lane on occasion, but in the situation I do, I just play safe and wait for team fight time.
- If you don’t get your main roll, then have a backup roll. It’s a good rule of thumb to have at least 1 or 2 champions you know very well in case you need to jungle, support, mid or top.
So my main point is, play what you are good at. Don’t play a champion you barely know because you honestly aren’t going to win your lane vs. someone who knows the ins and outs of their champion. This honestly I think is the best way to consistently get your ELO up.
Hope this helps a bit, there is much more to being a good League of Legends player but that is enough for this article! Tune in often for more LoL Elo tips and tricks. Cya nerdz!
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.