Borderlands 2 Boss Farming LVL 30 XP AND EASY LOOT – SATURN
Borderlands 2 Level 17 – 20 Red Chest Fast Farming Spot
Here is a video of one of my favorite spots to farm in borderlands from level 17-20ish.
The entire run takes about a minute or so and on the way you can find Eridium and other good items. There is a red chest at the end which gives great weapons for the level. Hope you enjoy it and keep owning Pandora!
How to get Unlimited Golden Keys Post Patch in Borderlands 2 – PC ONLY
I have just recently figure out how to STILL get unlimited keys in Borderlands 2 after the patch they did a month or so back.
This unfortunately for xbox360 and ps3 users only works for PC.
Here is what you do!
First go to – C:\Users\%yourusername%\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData\RANDOMNUMBERS
You should see a Save0001 (each save for each character, so you may have Save0002/0003/etc) and a profile file. The PROFILE file is the one we will be replacing with the glitched profile which has the 254 keys in it.
Now MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR SAVE AND PROFILE FILE BEFORE WE DO THIS – YOU CAN PUT IT ANYWHERE JUST REMEMBER WHERE IT IS!
Once you have made a backup of your profile file, download my golden key version of the profile file, and replace your current one in the folder listed.
You can now start borderlands, open the chest to your hearts desire, and once you are done save and exit and close Borderlands 2.
You can now replace the golden key profile with your original profile file, and start the game again. You now have all the guns you acquired and your settings/Bad Ass points back.
You can repeat this as much as you want whenever you want to open the chest!
*Download Golden Key Profile.bin file here*
Borderlands 2 Unlimited Money Glitch on Xbox 360
There is an unlimited money glitch going on right now, but the bad thing is that it is only for Xbox 360(guess not so bad if you have one).
Here is how you do it!
1: Join a Friend’s Game.
2: Then accept all his money in a Trade.
3: And Save and Quit.
4: Now, Just re-join the game and give your friend all your money.
5: Following that you must press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your controller and then press the X button to Sign Out without saving, just make sure your friend is still in their game.
6: Last thing to do- Re-join your friend’s game once more and you’ll both have lots of money, because the game didn’t save the fact that you traded the money back to your friend. Rinse and repeat until content and wallet is phat!
How to Get Unlimited Eridium in Borderlands 2
There is another easy to do exploit/hack/glitch in BL2 out, and this time it allows you to get unlimited Eridium as long as you are on a certain mission. Here is how to do the glitch step by step.
- When you are in Three Horns Valley, first go to the hideout where you fight the Bad Maw end quest boss. Kill him, and pick up the Eridium he drops.
- After killing Bad Maw, enter the Bloodshot Stronghold, and choose the “Save and Quit” option..
- Now you can resume/continue the game, return to Three Horns Valley and slay Bad Maw again to get more Eridium.
- You can keep doing this over and over to get unlimited Eridium.
Enjoy! Remember this is an exploit and it can take some fun away from the game, so just know that before you use it!
How to Unlock All Achievements in Borderlands 2 Easy
Here are the Achievements in Borderlands 2 (BL2)
*please note that these are only the non-story achievements, the others you will get automatically just by playing the game
- Challenge Accepted: 30G: Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character
- Goliath, Meet David: 15G: Allowed a Goliath to level up four times before killing him
- Went Five Rounds: 25G: Completed Round 5 of any Circle of SLaughter
- Not Quite Dead: 5G: Reached level 5
- Better Than You Were: 10G: Reached level 10
- Always Improving: 25G: Reached level 25
- Capped Out… For Now: 50G: Reached level 50
- Arctic Explorer: 15G: Discovered all named locations in Three Horns, Tundra Express, and Frostburn Canyon
- Urban Explorer: 15G: Discovered all named locations in Sanctuar, Opportunity, and Lynchwood
- Highlands Explorer: 15G: Discovered all named locations in The Highlands, Thousand Cuts, and Wildlife Exploitation
- Blight Explorer: 15G: Discovered all named locations in Eridium Blight, Arid Nexus, and Sawtooth Cauldron
- World Traveler: 50G: Discovered all named locations
- Sugar Daddy: 10G: Tipped Moxxi $10,000
- Decked Out: 25G: Had Purple-rated gear or better equipped in every slot
- Sabre Rattler: 20G: Killed 100 enemies with the Sabre turret
- Phased and Confused: 20G: Phaselocked 100 enemies
- So Much Blood!: 20G: Gunzerkered continuously for 90 seconds
- Cute Loot: 15G: Killed a Chubby
- Tribute To A Vault Hunter: 15G: Got an item from Michael Mamaril
- Definitely An Italian Plumber: 15G: Killed Donkey Mong
- High-Flying Hurler: 10G: Killed a flying enemy with a thrown Tediore weapon
- Token Gesture: 20G: Redeemed 25 tokens
- Unseen Predator: 20G: Remained in Zero’s Deception mode for ten seconds straight
- Build Buster: 20G: Killed a Constructor without it ever building another bot
- How Do I Look?: 25G: Unlocked 10 customization items
- Friendship rules: 10G: Revived someone from Fight For Your Life! that is on your friends list
- Better Than Money: 15G: Purchased 5 items from the black market
- Up High, Down Low: 15G: Give Claptrap a high five
- Bounty Hunter: 25G: Completed 20 side missions
- Did It All: 40G: Completed all side missions
Help Your Friends in Borderlands 2 – Never Gamble Alone!
If you have been to sanctuary in bl2 yet, there is a slot machine which has some good loot on occasion.
If you are trying to spend some cash, you better make sure you aren’t playing solo, because when you are in a group everything you get, your party also gets!
So for example you win 10k, you also win each of your party members 10k too! Just a helpful fact that I thought would be useful for everyone to know.
Enjoy the pwnage!!
General Tips and Tricks for Borderlands 2 – Leveling, Gold, and Questing
Here are some general tips and tricks that you should know when playing borderlands 2. I personally play on PC, so some of these tricks or glitches might not be able to be recreated on the PS3 or XBOX 360.
Pre-Level 20 Leveling Tip – Extra Gold, Weapons, and Experience Points
When you are able to raid Caustic Cavern, you really should do it. It is such a wonderful place when your pre-level 20 to get loot, experience, and a whole lot of dolla dolla bills yall(cash bro!)
I Entered there with a little over $5000, some decent weapons, and on level 16. Three different raids with different parties later, left on level 21, over $50,000, and got an orange and magneto weapon -
Play the Slots!
The slot machines are a great way to blow some money and get great upgrades and super bad ass weapons!
Wondering where the slots are? They are at Moxxi’s place in sanctuary, where Sir Hammerlock hangs out at, that rascal.
How to get Unlimited Golden Keys in Borderlands 2
There is a sweet glitch, hack, cheat, whatever , but it allows you to get unlimited Golden Keys in Borderlands 2, and this post will show you how to unlock it!
**This was patched a while ago, but if you are on PC – then good news – there is still a working method, check out my new posts HERE! !**
Close BL2, and steam completely.
C:\Program File (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\DLC\POPremierClub\Lic
Or wherever you have it installed if not 64 bit or still on windows XP.
Then open file: WillowDLC
Save the file and then just re-launch the game. Have fun!
(Anything higher will still yield 255)